Saturday, March 7, 2009

Looking Forward to 7 Month

Hello.
Next week I'm gonna be 7 month old inside mommy's belly.
And mommy is wearing her favourite maternity jeans, tight shirt and a pair of new shoes. :)
Many say that I'm a little boy due to these reasons:

:: My position in mommy's belly
:: I'm too active in mommy's belly
:: Mommy look radiant but lazy to dress up

But mommy still doesnt want to go for an ultrasound scan to see whether I'm a girl or a boy.

Let me tell u my gender....

eermmm..... dua puluh sennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 comment:

  1. kak nanaaaaaaaa...
    amat susah okey nak komen kat wordpress..
    ntah napa xleh komen dr network kat opis nih..
    huhu...
    utk semua wordpresser sama!!!..
    sedihhh gilakkk...

    huhu...take care..
    x sabo nk tggu bb kak nana neh...

    ReplyDelete